December 15, 2014
Hello wonderful people!
It is that time of the year again for everyone; the family dinners, the reason for the season, the gift giving and so on. Everyone and their grandma has something on their wish list. So here's a gift guide for every kind of woman in your life.
The Punctual friend: You can never go wrong with a Daniel Wellington watch, its classic and looks good for every occasion.
The shoe lover: Every girl loves a pair of pumps, especially a Gianvito Rossi one!
The makeup artist: This Bobbi brown eye shadow palette is great for any skin tone and can be used to create several looks.
The scent expert: Everyone knows a girl that collects perfumes, why not introduce this limited edition Neom candle for her home.
The tech girl: There is always that one girl that owns every new tech item on the market, surprise her with one she will love even more. A gold I Phone 6.
The photographer: I personally get excited for new camera accessories and you definitely can't go wrong with a Canon 85mm f1.2 lens.
The accessory fanatic: Just as I love a camera accessory, every girl loves a cool bracelet. Especially one that mimics a Cartier without the Cartier price tag! Try this Anarchy street nail bracelet.
The fashion addict: Everyone seems to know a fashion blogger these days, here's a Zara jewel tone coat for her next post.
The life consultant: We all know that one girl that has life all figured out and is always reading a self-help book. Here is the perfect book for her, by Shannon Kaiser.
Good luck shopping this Christmas and leave a comment down below letting me know your favorite item on this list and what is the one ultimate must have gift on your list. Have a Merry Christmas!
November 18, 2014
1. Prime your face with an hydrating primer especially if you feel your skin is a little on the "help i'm about to crack" or "oh crap is freezing outside" stage.
2. Apply a tinted moisturizer by stippling it on your face instead of moving it around. It will last longer.
3.Dab a brightening concealer under your eyes, remember not to place it to close to your lash line because it will make your eyes look puffier especially if you will not be wearing an eye liner.
4. Use a brush that isn't dense to place your highlighter on top of your cheekbones. This will ensure you do not apply too much highlighter, remember the look is suppose to be fresh.
5. Apply a blush tone that is flattering to your skin tone.
6. Instead of painting your brows on, save yourself some time and use a tinted brow gel. It looks more natural.
7. Use a lip stain close enough to your lip color or just natural.
8. Coat your lashes with as many coats of mascara as you need . You can never look too awake, just make sure it doesn't look like spider legs.
I hope you learned how to look fresh and awake for your busiest days. I want to know what your daily quick routine is, share! Have a great week guys!
Click links below
June 5, 2014
Hey beautiful people!
Today i am going talk more about skincare. The extra beauty essentials that a lot of people do not talk, read or know about. Whether you are prepping to get married or like Kourtney Kardashian who is expecting a baby or like Rihanna who likes to appear nude but of course with beautiful skin. No matter what stage you are in life you should want amazing skin.
Here are a few product types you can incorporate into your day and night regimen.
- SPF-I can never stress how important SPF is your daily regimen. It does not matter if it is 10 degrees outside, you need to wear SPF. It helps block free radicals and UVB/ UVA rays, helps with , helps with sunburn and it can also act as a prevention method for skin cancer along with a few other things. SPF can be purchased by itself otherwise it can be found in moisturizers, primers, foundations and serums. Ex: Sheisedo ultimate sun protection lotion SPF-50, Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen SPF 45
- Serum- a serum can serve different purposes. They can be used for anti aging, skin correcting, brightening, lifting or to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Ex: Caudalie vinoperfect radiance serum, Ole Henriksen vitamin c collagen booster
- Eye cream- The driest skin on your face happens to be around your eye area and lips. Next time your lips are chapped just imagine how your eyes are feeling. Eye creams are used to moisturize your eye area of course but it can also be used for tired eyes, lines and wrinkles, under eye bags and dark circles. You usually want to find one that will help with whatever problem you have. So next time you have a hangover and have to be at work, use an an eye cream and it will be like nothing ever happened. Ex: Kiehls creamy eye treatment
- Scrubs/ Exfoliator- Facial scrubs are something everyone is probably familiar with. It can be used to smooth out your pores. Brushes can also serve as Exfoilators. Ex: Homemade scrub- Honey, sugar and olive oil.
- Masks- Masks are used to extract dirt and oils, as treatments for black heads or acne and to soften your skin. Ex: Freemans cucumber mask, Kiehls rare earth pore mask
- Peels- Peels are a great alternative for people with scars and spots. It is used to take off old layers of your skin so you can start with a new fresh one. It can either be a gentle or harsh peel and can be done at home or by a dermatologist. Ex: Caudalie vinoperfect enzymatic peel mask, Peter Thomas Roth firmx peeling gel
Whatever you choose to incorporate into your regimen, make sure you know what ingredients are in your products and what works for your skin type.
Remember No Parabens!
Which one of these product types do you guys already have in your regimen and how has it worked so far?